Its built in 1880 and built for the clerks or writers of the British east India Company, who use to work and lived here. Now, it is the West Bengal Government Secretariat.
G P O ( General Post Office ) Kolkata located in Dalhousie
It was built in 1781,after the destruction of old fort in 1756.the Fort was named after King William III.
Central Government gave the name as Coffee House before it was known as Albert Hall
Shahid Minar, 52 Meters tall tower, built in 1828 to commemorate the British East India Company
Kolkata High Court built in 1862 and its oldest court in the country
Dalhousie Square in Kolkata
Howrah Bridge Kolkata which connects between Kolkata and Howrah District